You've got questions? We've got answers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I want to get in touch with my sales rep, but I don't know who that is. How do I find out?
Just find your county in the drop-down box on the right side of this page!
- How long has Tryon Distributing been around?
- How long has Nickleback been around?
- Are you hiring?
Possibly! Check out our "Careers" page for an up-to-date summary of our open positions.
- I'm organizing a charity event and would like to request a donation. Who do I talk to?
First off, good for you! We love it when people take it upon themselves to help others. Please contact your local sales rep with your request and they will notify the appropriate people.
- I'm organizing a Solid Gold Dance Party. Who do I talk to?
- I'm looking for a specific beer/wine that one of your suppliers makes, but I don't see it listed on the website. What gives?
It sounds like the product for which you are searching may be a limited, seasonal, or brewery/winery only product. Please reach out to your local sales rep and they should be able to help you.
- How do I get Tryon to distribute my product?
We are always looking for quality brands to complement our current portfolio. Please check out the "Sell My Brand" page to let us know more about you and your brand. From there a Brand Manager will get in touch with you.
- Do you sell spirits?
Unfortunately, no. Spirits are controlled by the state.
- Do you believe in spirits?
Fortunately, no - and we totally know it was you moving the planchette on the Ouija board!
- What products do you represent?
We represent a lot of amazing breweries and wineries, and our portfolio changes a bit depending on where you are in the state. The best way to learn more about what brands we represent in your particular area is to either check out our "Product Search" page and enter your zip code or reach out to your local sales rep.
- Does Tryon Distributing do business outside of North Carolina?
Tryon Distributing is solely dedicated to serving the fine folks of North Carolina. We have statewide coverage and distribute products to all 100 counties of North Carolina but unfortunately do not cross state boundaries... yet.
- Can Tryon sell directly to consumers?
No, in the state of North Carolina you must be permitted by the state in order to purchase alcohol from a wholesaler.
- How long does it take to get me set up as a new account?
We generally say it takes about 24-48 hours to get a new account set up. Please reach out to your local rep and they can walk you through the process.